Wow, is it nearly Halloween already?! Today’s make would be a terrifyingly tasty party treat, or just something to sink your teeth into if you’re feeling a bit…bitey!!
You Will Need:
200g caster sugar
125g plain flour – or bread flour for a chewy texture
50g cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 160 c /gas 3
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave
- In a different bowl cream the eggs and sugar
- Combine both mixtures and stir well
- Sift in flour and cocoa, mix completely)
(1 pack cream cheese
Ready made custard
Green food colouring
- Mix the cream cheese with around half a cup of icing sugar
- Add 4 or 5 tablespoons of custard – taste to get the flavour you want, but don’t let the mixture get too sloppy
- Mix in food colouring to the shade you desire)
Decorations – we used glace cherries, rainbow drops and candy floss
- Spoon your brownie batter in to the cases.
- Bake in the preheated oven for twenty minutes. The brownies will still be gooey in the middle, this is just how you want them!
- While your cupcakes are cooling, mix up your frosting then chill it until the cakes are ready.
- Decorate your zombie!!
Then tuck in to your victim!
Stay tuned for more gruesome fun!